Friday, December 30, 2011

Rangitoto Island

Danskie.Dijamco.Photography has added a photo to the pool:

Rangitoto Island

Rangitoto Island - A view from Okahu Bay

It's been a week since my last post on my flickr but let me take this opportunity to greet all of my Flickr contacts a very Merry Christmas.

It's me on Facebook | My Photography Blog | Faces of Street of Auckland

Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 0.4
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 17 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Filters: Lee 0.9 GND


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All pictures in my photo stream are © 2011 Danilo Dijamco.
They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my permission. If you'd like to use one of my images for any reason, please contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment