Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Aster

blindedbymysight has added a photo to the pool:

Aster

How are you guys? It's been a hectic weeks after christmas and new year's holiday. Within the next 2 weeks, im gonna have final test weeks. Oh yeah.. Study study study.... This year is my third year in college. Haha

Anyway... my 5 years old nokia n76 was dead! My mom, my friend pushed me to change my phone. I said "no". But then, a few days ago, my nokia's screen didn't display anything. Suddenly, a whisper came to me,"what about android?" hmmm...
i have a new favorite tv series "New Girl' starring Zooey Deschanel. To me, it is SOOO FUUNNY!!!!!! You must watch the episode's preview which i laughed out loud much. Bad in Bed preview #3

Just in case you are wondering about this flower; this is a red Aster. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment