Monday, January 30, 2012

Blurred Vision...

Jonathan Herbert has added a photo to the pool:

Blurred Vision...

This was shot handheld on my return to the hotel. I didnt think much of it at first as it was handheld and i thought that it would be to blurry to use. Since i have processed it i think that the burred effect actually adds to the effect and interest of the picture.

The technical data for the picture is as follows.

it is a three bracketed shot at -2,0,-2

It was tone mapped in Photomatrix and then imported into Photoshop.

I used the Topaz adjust filter to bring out the exposure and give the photo some pop. I also used layers to get rid of any ghosting and problem areas of the photo.

I then used noise reduction and sharpened the image and converted it to a JPEG.

Camera Settings

Camera D90
Aperture f/4.8
Focal Length 24 mm
ISO Speed 100



No comments:

Post a Comment