Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Current Reads

flobero has added a photo to the pool:

Current Reads

I did not wake up early this morning so I wasn't able to get a shot outside the house or inside but with natural light.

Anyway, the books I am currently STILL reading (its been more than a month now) are Illustrado and The Art of War. I usually read one "serious" book and one "i-don't-need-to-analyze-this-shiz" book (a.k.a. chic lit), but now I have 2 super serious books that I'm having a hard time finishing. And I even another serious book, The 21 Irreputable Laws of Leadership. I bought it cause I feel it'll help me, but I haven't started reading a page of it. hahaha.

And the stone. It was given by someone who apparently likes my face that much he had it painted on stone. hahaha. But I do appreciate it.

Tomorrow will be better.

3/365



No comments:

Post a Comment