Sunday, January 29, 2012

the girl with a dragon shadow...

PNike has added a photo to the pool:

the girl with a dragon shadow...

My Facebook page: Moments | Photography

Last week, I went along with my wife to her hometown where my in-laws live. Its a beautiful town by the sea, called Vizag and I love going there because of the really lovely beaches they have.

When I was here last year, I got a picture of my wife by this pier (see the first comment) and this time I wanted to try something different. Because of the time of the day and the angle at which the Sunlight was hitting us, the shadows were particularly interesting and that really made me jump up and take this shot.

As always, my wife obliged and posed for me while I got this. She is definitely getting tired of posing for me again and again :)) but frankly, she doesn't complain much if the photo comes out well :)

Wishing all my friends a very Happy Chinese New Year. May the year of the dragon bring everybody success and happiness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment