Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sharp Eye

nEoPOL has added a photo to the pool:

Sharp Eye

This is new wave of experimentation; this time looking at older photographs and trying more creative effects to create something quite different and hopefully, nice to look at too.

This was an image of Manchester's Piccadilly Gardens taken back in 2008 with a camera which I was still using for casual photography, my Kodak Z740 Zoom. The picture was quite decent but whilst being a straight forward image of the changing face of the city, I wanted to bring more to it.

To me, a frequent user of this Bus Exchange for 11 years, the first image I have whilst using this station is Burger King, a very personal sentiment which I would like to share with you all with this image.

Prints are available of all my work which appears on Flickr or any other of my sites (with the exception of exclusively licensed works) so please, feel free to enquire via Message etc... for pricing and availability.

For more info of my work and services, please check out my profile for details.

---
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/NEoPOL-Photography-Marcus-Gibson/1...
---
neopol.wordpress.com/
---
neopol.deviantart.com/
---
www.jpgmag.com/people/nEoPOL



No comments:

Post a Comment