Sunday, January 8, 2012

the Snow Queen and her addiction

MariaDolgopolova has added a photo to the pool:

the Snow Queen and her addiction

Crafty, imperious ruler the Snow Queen, keeps the boy Kai nearby… Have you heard about it? And where is Gerda?

Hans Christian Andersen is a great talent, to my mind. He managed to great a very specific story. It is full of ideas, allegories and images. I believe that the strongest image is the image of the Snow Queen. It is funny to admit, but when I was a child I used to go skating. When I was getting speed while skating I hoped not to be caught and brought by the Snow Queen to her Snow Kingdom :)

Today is a special day for me as I begin a new serious of pictures that will be connected with fairytales. So WELCOME! :)

Let me know what you think about it! And tell me about your favorite characters from the fairytales, seriously I am 100% interested!

I wait for your questions here: www.formspring.me/mariamdol



No comments:

Post a Comment