Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#059 Drawing Straws

Ciphershot has added a photo to the pool:

#059 Drawing Straws

February is almost over!
After trying some entirely different shots which I did not find satisfying, I tried some new experiments.
So I had these straws for quite some while now. I was keeping them for when I had the time to arrange some composition to make a picture of them.
I searched for pictures of straws on Flickr and stumbled on this excellent shot by .avina. Visit his page, there are some amazing pictures to be found there!)
So I wanted to try this for myself. Getting the light just right to make the straws fade to black was quite challenging and my first shots were far too bright.
You should expect more shots of these colored straws since it is quite a lot of fun to arrange and photograph them. :D

1/250 sec at f/4.0 ISO 200
100mm
Flash

28/02/2012

Thank you for Commenting, Liking and Sharing. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment