Monday, February 20, 2012

08/52 - Portrait in natural light

iamandyogden has added a photo to the pool:

08/52 - Portrait in natural light

Nothing fancy this week and the title says everything. I had no particular image planned this week, other than to try and use a shot from a couple of days in York. So whilst trying to decide what to have for breakfast I took the opportunity for this natural light portrait of my girlfriend Kristina.

So no grumbling, not wishing it was better. I'm really happy with this shot, it's not posed so it's not just the light that's natural.

Next week it's another edit that I've had in my mind since I started this project, but I've been saving it util I'd thought it through more to make sure I could do it justice.


Why not...

Follow me on twitter

Check out my website

Read my Blog

Like my Facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment