Thursday, February 23, 2012

cold pizza

hafeez raji has added a photo to the pool:

cold pizza

I haven't been around the world, but I've been to a lot of places where they have shops and the "pizza" sign hanging on the front. First I should say I am by definition your New York snob when it comes to certain food. Pizza is definitely one of the battles that will never be won over me. I especially love traveling west to San Francisco and LA and letting them know, "this is NOT pizza" lol...In all seriousness though, nothing is as New York as the slice of pizza and there's a technique to eating pizza, which this young man displays perfectly. It's called the fold. 1. Hold the pizza with your thumb and index finger, then fold with the other free fingers. This usually guarantees all that dripping juice of heart attack causing grease flows to the middle and down your gullet. See, now you know...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment