Saturday, February 18, 2012

F O U R T E E N + 14

Weeman76 has added a photo to the pool:

F O U R T E E N + 14

| My Website |Follow me on Facebook | Follow me on 500px | Follow me on Google+ |

One of my favourite locations and images just seem to fall into the camera here. I think the main reason for this, is that when I visit this location I am not 'worried' or 'stressed' with the need for getting an image and as such I am more chilled (being by the sea also helps with that element mind!!). I have found that if one is in a chilled state, it is far easier to 'see' the images; a form of karma if you will. Either way I love the place and I come away feeling refreshed and with some new images for the portfolio……….

Tech Specs

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED at 45mm
ISO 200
Exposure: 60 Sec
Aperture: F16
Filter: B+W ND110

Edited with:
Apple Aperture 3
Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 with Silver EFEX Pro 2 plugin

Thank you for viewing my image(s); it really does mean a lot to me and I hope the visit has been worth while to you. Please do not leave awards or ask me to join any groups without making even a small comment. It really does make a difference. :-)

To the regular followers of my work: Thank you for your support and kind comments; you guys really are a credit to the Flickr community.



No comments:

Post a Comment