Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Show me the way...

SimonMorris71 has added a photo to the pool:

Show me the way...

Gore Bay in the district of Hurunui, North Canterbury – a beautiful beach, approximately 120km north of Christchurch.

I don't often do requests however, today's a special day... Happy Birthday, Dad - have a wonderful day!

Much as I enjoy taking photographs and blogging... it's deciding on a title that's the difficult part! But after closer inspection, I thought the piece of driftwood resembled an arrow (as in direction). Besides, I often approach my Dad for words of advice... someone I can always count on!

Just another aspect of photography that I love... being able to express myself without words!

Camera Model: Nikon D700; Lens: Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G; Focal length: 20mm; Aperture: f/22; Exposure time: 1/8s; ISO: 200

Filter: Formatt Hitech; Neutral Density Graduated (ND 0.9 Hard Edge)

Please visit my PhotoBlog or browse my Portfolio

You can also find me on Facebook and Google+ or follow me on Twitter - I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment