Thursday, February 23, 2012

UK - London - South Bank - The Second Jungle Book

Darrell Godliman has added a photo to the pool:

UK - London - South Bank - The Second Jungle Book

The second hand Book market has been under the Southern end of Waterloo Bridge for as long as I can remember, judging from the covers (something you should famously avoid doing) so have most of the books....

P. S. : It seems Flickr is due to roll out a radically different looking interface next week, click here for more details : www.betabeat.com/2012/02/21/flickr-is-getting-a-major-mak...

It's hard to know what to make of it from the few screenshots I've seen but most informed opinion seems quite positive. From my point of view I quite liked the space around photos on the page, I tend to consider my photos as individual shots rather than one log continuous and interconnected stream. I'd be interested to know what others think ? Thanks to my contact 'Time to try' for bringing it to my attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment