Friday, March 30, 2012

Glowing Into The Sea

right2roam has added a photo to the pool:

Glowing Into The Sea

During my last couple of months on the California coast I think I must have been obsessed. Last weekend I actually forced myself to sit in front of my computer and finally start reviewing the dozens of shoots I made, seemingly in an effort to gather as much material as possible, and try out different techniques in area's amazing and ever changing light quality. One reoccurring
theme in my work those months was the use of stark black areas in contrast with luminosity and saturation. This shot from Big Sur's stunning Pfeiffer Beach is the lead-in to the series. I hope you enjoy, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

Canon EOS 5D
Focal Length: 23mm
Aperature: f/16
Exposure: 2 seconds
ISO 50



No comments:

Post a Comment