Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grumpy Dad...

jfelege has added a photo to the pool:

Grumpy Dad...

94.366: This past Sunday I made a trip over the Milwaukee County Zoo to check to see what's happening. Had a good time, beautiful weather and all that. As I was about to leave, I hear some roars coming from the big lions area - so I strolled over that way to find the zoo keepers had moved the mom and cubs into the indoor exhibit area. Dad wasn't too happy about that. So here's Themba, father of the lion cubs, pacing the outdoors exhibit area - not looking too happy.

On a side note, it was interesting to watch one of the male cubs bite mom which didn't make her happy - but dad noticed and the cub knew dad was not happy, cowered and walked away to hang out with his siblings.

Anyway, I just want to again re-iterate my "thanks" to everyone who continues to stop by, comment and provide feedback. It's great hearing from you all, the last couple of days have been busy so I haven't had time to go through everyone who commented photostreams lately to catch up, sorry about that! Hopefully, I'll be able to within the next few days. You all post some really great photos!


Press {L} for best view.

(c) 2012, all rights reserved. Please do not copy and/or redistribute this photo without prior permission, thanks for your understanding!



No comments:

Post a Comment