Sunday, April 29, 2012

Not a landscape?

André Distel Photography has added a photo to the pool:

Not a landscape?

© André Distel - Website - Google+ - Facebook

...nope, not this time. I often seek inspiration in other things like paintings and of course other photographers work. Recently I visited the famous Wallraff Museum in Cologne, Germany. Probably the most interesting Museum I have ever seen. Strong interior colors combined with stunning artwork make this a really cool place to visit.

This is just one of the shots, I have taken inside the building. There were several painting and photography exhibits also from a local school. They actually made modern photographs of the most famous paintings. A fantastic project for the kids, and the shots turned out just great.

I am still thinking, which shots, I will exhibit at my upcoming exhibition with my friend and artist Christiaan Synman in Germany at the end of June. Any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by,
Cheers,
André



No comments:

Post a Comment