Thursday, May 31, 2012

Long Lost but Not Forgotten.

chris_starscream has added a photo to the pool:

Long Lost but Not Forgotten.

Its' been quite some time since I have looked at these pictures but I realized when I was editing them that I never did get around to posting them online. Lauren and I went to the last Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival back in 2008. When we were looking around I had mentioned to Lauren that I had been to the previous two Festivals that had been held at Ontario Place. I never got a chance to get back out to another one as after this one was held the Roger's Company decided that the Festival had run its course and there would be no further ones. Here are the images that I took at the festival, even though they are being posted several years later.

Best Viewed In Black



No comments:

Post a Comment