Friday, July 27, 2012

26.365.Change: This Way

Anna Deruelle has added a photo to the pool:

26.365.Change: This Way

Confession: I often become frustrated with the boundaries and limitations I encounter in my life. As I get older, I realize that oftentimes, I act as the culprit guilty of building the walls around myself. It's no one else's fault but my own. I've attempted to convince myself otherwise by blaming others, the current circumstances, anything else but little old me. But no. It wasn't reality. The realization of this truth is painfully embarrassing, but I am making an effort to take responsibility and change the areas I am not satisfied with in my life. While I might not be able to solve everything on my own, I think it's a better option than sulking and waiting around for factors to change on their own accord.



No comments:

Post a Comment