Wednesday, August 29, 2012

314/365. Born On A Different Cloud.

Anant N S (www.thelensor.tumblr.com) has added a photo to the pool:

314/365. Born On A Different Cloud.

The clouds looked brilliant today. As I was walking out of office the sky looked brilliant purple and magnificent with the light filtering from under the clouds, the last fading light of the day. For a moment I looked mesmerised and it was one of those moments when I didn't wish my camera was with me. It was pure joy.

I never expected the sky to be the same when I got back home and in any case it would have been late night. I had abandoned all hope of taking a picture but then I walked out on the balcony and saw the light out of the clouds. The unnatural light stuck out and I took this long 30 second exposure.

Listen to this --> www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3eBScPzqP8

More on Oasis tomorrow.

Facebook | Photo Blog | Flickr | 500px



No comments:

Post a Comment