Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lookin' back....

southern♥gal has added a photo to the pool:

Lookin' back....

........over my life
I can see where I caused you strife
But I know, oh yes I know,
I'd never make that same mistake again

Looking back over my deeds
I can see signs a wise man heeds
And if I just had the chance
I'd never make that same mistake again

Once my cup was overflowing
But I gave nothing in return
Now I can't begin to tell you
What a lesson I have learned

Looking back over the slate
I can see love turned to hate
But I know, oh yes I know
I'd never make that same mistake again

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVUeMyVEnFw
Looking Back
Recorded by: Nat King Cole (LUV' THIS ONE !!) ;)
___________________________________________

*Lookin' back through the lens of time.
I shot this with my Canon 7D, positioning
my Canon Zoom EF 100-400mm lens
where I could shoot and get the reflections
of the back woods seen through the window.
__________________________________________

Thanks for lookin', watchin' and listenin'....ENJOY !!
(best viewed on black)



No comments:

Post a Comment