Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 252/366. The Road Ahead.

Matthew King Photography has added a photo to the pool:

Day 252/366. The Road Ahead.

Making decisions can be tough for us, sometimes it isnt, but whatever we choose, be it left or right, heads or tails etc. it can stay with us for the rest of our lives and can affect us big time.
I had a choice whether or not to go to university, i obviously chose the right decision in going as i wouldnt have been able to take photographs like this and others, meet ne
w friends full of stories and inspiration and explore new places that i have not seen before.

My first year of University was amazing, no doubts there, but i know the road ahead is going to get a lot tougher for me, ill be heading back to university in 1 week now and i cant wait to see what this year has in store for me and what decisions and photographs ill be making.
As long as i have my Camera, nothing is going to stop me from achieving my dream.
Thanks for viewing and have a nice day

Matthew king

All rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment