Friday, September 7, 2012

Disillusional

André Distel Photography has added a photo to the pool:

Disillusional

© André Distel - Website - Google+ - Facebook


Subscribe to my feed on Facebook and Google+ for more updates.

------------------------------------------

"Disillusional"

I am still in the process of switching from Aperture to Lightroom and exporting all my Masters, re-editing, etc. It a s%&$§) of work. Well, I'll get there but my comments here might be shorter than they were before.

Others
- Working on a re-design of the blog page only on my website www.andredistel.com. The rest is pretty much finished for now, with new shots being added on a regular basis.




- I invested quite some time in G+ recently and don't regret it. It also caused me to spend less time on Flickr. To all my #flickr friends - sorry, I will post there as well, but probably not as regular as here




- G+ is a great tool to interact with professional photographers. I love the personal interaction and relationships that are being build.




- Check out some of my favorite photographers (sorry, I can't name them all, but will try to feature different ones over time): +Rainer Mirau +Elia Locardi +Chase Jarvis




- If you have any questions, please feel free ask

Cheers,
André
www.andredistel.com



No comments:

Post a Comment